I was surprised to wake up to Facebook message from Jeff this morning... Here's the copy-and-paste:
hey! I'm in franklin, nc. stayed at a motel last night with ''my ladies''. finding phones and computers has been harder than i thought. but in the past few days i hit the 100 mile mark. crossed the GA/NC state line. survived a 10 degree night. hitched to towns. hiked 16 miles days. saw awesome views. got down poured on. doing laundry right now, and then going to resupply for 4-5 days until i hit Fontana Dam, NC which starts the Smoky Mountains. Life rules. Love you miss you. Tell mom and dad and everyone you heard from me. I'll call soon.
hey! I'm in franklin, nc. stayed at a motel last night with ''my ladies''. finding phones and computers has been harder than i thought. but in the past few days i hit the 100 mile mark. crossed the GA/NC state line. survived a 10 degree night. hitched to towns. hiked 16 miles days. saw awesome views. got down poured on. doing laundry right now, and then going to resupply for 4-5 days until i hit Fontana Dam, NC which starts the Smoky Mountains. Life rules. Love you miss you. Tell mom and dad and everyone you heard from me. I'll call soon.
![]() |
| hitchin' a ride... Jeff's current Facebook profile pic. |

No comments:
Post a Comment