#2: On Saturday night, Jeff's closest friends celebrated his trip with a small gathering at Adam & Lena's house. His friends Matt & Colleen (along with daughter Brooke), Mike and Justin (and perhaps more... I'm not sure) had some grub, some drinks and a cake that featured the following photo(shop) of our own Mountain Man, Jeff.
#3: Tasty Mexican food at Casa Latina last night, impromptu. Jeff, Mom, Terry, the kids and I.
On a related note... during (another) dinner over the weekend, Felix raised his glass and said "Cheers! To Jeff's hike." Completely on his own. We all laughed and toasted our glasses, which Fiona is also quite good at (oh, boy - looks like I'll have a couple of booze hounds on my hands). We then asked Felix, "where is Uncle Jeff going?" To which he very articulately answered "the Appalachian Trail." Pretty damn good for three and half, huh?
#3: Tasty Mexican food at Casa Latina last night, impromptu. Jeff, Mom, Terry, the kids and I.
On a related note... during (another) dinner over the weekend, Felix raised his glass and said "Cheers! To Jeff's hike." Completely on his own. We all laughed and toasted our glasses, which Fiona is also quite good at (oh, boy - looks like I'll have a couple of booze hounds on my hands). We then asked Felix, "where is Uncle Jeff going?" To which he very articulately answered "the Appalachian Trail." Pretty damn good for three and half, huh?

No comments:
Post a Comment